Building Surveyors' Oxford Briefing 2016
Friday, 7 October 2016 - 9:00am - 5:30pm
Culham Conference Centre, nr Abingdon OX14 3DB
The Building Surveyors' Oxford Briefing 2016 conference will take place on Friday, 7 October 2016 at Culham Conference Centre, nr Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
The conference fees, including lunch, remain a very reasonable £99.00 incl. VAT, and £89.00 for 3CPD subscribers.
The programme consists of the usual variety of professional and technical talks, covering traditional and modern building surveying topics, adding up to seven hours of CPD:
SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems)
Paul Ellis, GeoSmartInfo
How well do you know the Approved Documents? A review of lesser known building regulations
Neil Badley, MLM Building Control
Dilapidations: proposed changes to the RICS Guidance Note
Recent cases for the Party Wall Act
Matthew Hearsum, Morrisons Solicitors
The latest in fire protection
Chubb Fire and Safety
Historic building repair - timber framework
Paul Simons, McCurdy & Co
Historic building repair - stonework
Bernards Burns, Heritage Property Group, Stone Federation
Attracting recruits into the building surveying profession
Hilary Grayson, SAVA.
£99.00 incl. VAT
Conference, including documentation, morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch
£89.00 incl. VAT
For 3CPD subscribers and PPN members - conference, including documentation, morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch
- You may book online and 3CPD Ltd will send you an invoice. (If you need to book for four or more delegates, please complete an additional booking form.)
- You may complete the booking form and post this to us.
- You may call Guy Pullen on 01844 274830 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org , and he will send you an invoice.
3CPD Ltd will take payment by bank transfer or cheque; we do not accept credit or debit cards.
Exhibiting at the conference
If you're interested in exhibiting at the conference, please get in touch for further details of our attractive pricing for selling your products and services to over 100 chartered building surveyors.
For those travelling from further afield, there is a variety of accommodation in the area.
- The Railway Inn, a traditional pub close to Culham railway station, offers B&B for around £50.00 per night. It's five minutes' walk from the site.
- There's a Premier Inn in Abingdon.
- Further accommodation is available through booking.com.
We do not arrange accommodation on behalf of delegates, and we do not take any responsibility for the suggestions made above.